Hydrafacial is an invigorating treatment that delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation.
The Hydrafacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
One of the most popular treatments here at Youthful Solutions. This multi-step treatment cleanses, exfoliates, and extracts dead cells. It then rejuvenates the skin by applying a serum infused with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
Benefits of Hydrafacial
- 98% Worth It Rating, citing benefits such as glowing, soft skin, with fewer acne breakouts.
- There is a 30 minute of 55 min treatment.
- No irritation or even redness following a HydraFacial.
- It doesn’t use steam, which can dilate blood vessels and cause redness in sensitive skin.
- The vacuum extractions don’t hurt and shouldn’t leave skin looking red and inflamed.
- You can tell this facial is working while you’re having it.
- It’s safe for all skin tones and effective for people of all ages.
Add a Booster!
- DermaBuilder Booster to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while also enhancing the skin’s elasticity for visibly noticeable results.
- Brightalive® Booster Serum Powered by ZO® Skin Health. HydraFacial and ZO Skin Health have teamed up to create a new booster that’s sure to make your skin shine.
- CTGF™ is a Vortex-Booster™ with naturally derived growth factors being the main ingredient in CTGF™, skin health and vitality will improve overall, and skin will be brought back to its youthful state.
Hydrafacial Glow (45 min) $149
HydraFacial Luxe (60 min) $199